We can customize stills according to your needs, with any size boiler or column diameter. The columns & condensers can be made with copper or stainless steel according to your needs.
The Picture above is of our Jacketed, Steam Heated or electric heating versatile reflux column stills distilling equipment. These Stills can be heated by Low Pressure Steam Boiler or by our optional Electric Self Contained oil bath Heating System or direct fire heating system.
This type of still is versatile and multi-functional, great for stripping, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Moonshine, Vodka and Whiskey.
1. This Still comes standard with:
2. Pot Materials: Stainless steel 304, Copper, or Stainless steel 304 and copper combined
3. Different types of gin basket
4. Bubble Cap Plates Column, Column can be stainless steel, copper or glass
5. Column Diameter: 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20” or customized according to your requests
6. Each Plate has a sight glass window, drain valve
7. Copper or Stainless Steel Dephlegmator
8. Bypass piping and 3-way valves
9. Agitator with long heavy blades for mash cooking
10. Italy brand gear box, NEMA standard for North American Market
11. Explosion proof motor, can be CE, UL, CSA approved
12. Low pressure steam jacketed heating or oil (water) bath electric heating system
13. Large glass manway
14. Variety of customized copper whisky head
15. Large size Tube and Shell Condenser, stainless steel or copper
16. Pressure Relief Valve and pressure gauge for inner boiler and jacket
17. PU insulation
18. Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve on the drain
19. CIP in the pot, whisky head, columns, dephlegmator and condenser
20. Stainless steel or copper parrot
21. Bolt to the Floor Stainless Table Stand or Stainless Column Stand for the Condenser, You Pick.
22. Mirror Polish Inside
23. Swirl pattern outside, satin finish outside or mirror polish
24. CIP pump and CIP manifold is optional
25. Copper spirits safe is optional
26. Coil type condenser is optional
27. Spirits storage tank is optional
28. Triclamp or DIN connection is optional