To make the best beer possible, the craft industrial beer brewing equipment hamer mill is the key. On the basis of absorbing European advanced and experienced beer machinery technology, Our Brew house can fulfill various industrial beer brewing equipment hamer milling technologies, variable tastes or specific capacities.
2. 10BBL | 20BBL | 30BBL | 40BBL | 50BBL industrial beer brewing equipment hamer millhouse sizes are produced standardly, or even larger for customers. The Brew house can be heated with Steam, Gas fired, Electric etc. The system composed of Mash Tun , Lauter Tun, Brew Kettle, Whirlpool Tank etc. The four tanks can be combined together to meet different requirement of industrial beer brewing equipment hamer mill system.
3.All the tanks certified stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI.
4.We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your industrial beer brewing equipment hamer millery’s space and height.
5.NAME BRAND, HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND FITTINGS WITH EVERY TANK!
|Standard Features:||2 Vessel Brew House|
|7BBL/10BBL/15BBL/20BBL/30BBL or customized|
|Mash Lauter Tun with grist hydrator|
|Kettle Whirlpool Tank with heating jacketed|
|Stainless steel Platform|
|Plate Heat Exchanger|
|Sanitary Wort Pump x2|
|Semi-Auto Control Panel|
|Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated|
|Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish/Interior surface to polished to RA≤0.22μm|
|Exterior surface adapts satin polish.|
|Method of Heating Ways:||Steam: Dimple plate jacket with inlet/outlet fittings for Steam heat transfer|
|Electric: Use electric heaters in jacket to heat the medium in the jacket|
|Gas fired: Use gas burner at bottom to heat tank directly|
More options of delivery:
1. EXW (EX works)
2. FCA (Free Carrier)
3. FAS (Free Alongside Ship)
4. FOB ( Free on Board)
5. CFR (Cost and Freight)
6. CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight)
7. CPT (Carriage Paid to)
8. CIP (Carriage, Insurance Paid to)
9. DAF (Delivered at Frontier)
10. DES (Delivered Ex Ship)
11. DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay)
12. DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid)
13. DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)