1. The DYE still is a unique product specifically designed for the production of high quality Vodka and other spirits.
2. Twin column customized design speeding up alcohol distillation.
3. Potstill with pear shaped head of the product line "Whiskey", and a three-way valve that switches for stripping and rectification runs.
4. Superaromator (special distillation column) with free adjustable fluid level on distillation plates - flexible adjustment of alcohol content and aroma of distilled mash.
5. Special distillation column, including a new construction of bubble caps with increased copper surface and turbulent motion of the liquid Digitally measured important distillation temperature gauges.
6. Double-"Dephlegmator" with precondensation with a two times larger copper surface to further refine the distillation process.
7. With Cooling water collection tank in variable sizes.
8. Stainless Steel 10 inch center drain for drain.
9. Efficient CIP spraying ball for 360-degree cleaning.
10. With the gin basket , that is a easy loading and unloading structure.
|Motor:||3-phase power,UL/CSA/CE/ATEX,or Customizable brand|
|Reducer:||NEMA Standard (Made in Italy);ICE Standard (Made in China)|
|Welding Technolog：||High purity argon arc welding|
|Heating Method:||Steam/Water bath/Oil/Electric/Firewood/Gas|
|Heating form:||Direct or indirect heating|
|Distillation method:||Liquid distillation by default, custom solid distillation can be customized|
|Running time:||2-8h,Customizable continuous distillation|
|Shape:||Upper and lower heads/Customizable|
|Optional module:||1.Cooling water recycling system|
|3.Alcohol storage tank system(Head/Heart/Tail)|
DYE's standard features guarantee your safety:
1. Explosion-proof mixing motor ,UL/CSA/ATEX Compliant certification based on your local power department needs.
2. Explosion-proof light,24V/DC.
3. Electrical controls that comply with Class 1,Division 1 directives.
4. Cooling water abnormal alarm and emergency shutdown system.
5. Fully closed spirit safe
6. Equipment is manufactured and designed in accordance with ASME BPVC VIII